Are you a talented Mac Artworker? Do you see design from a technical perspective? If so, then you could be just the person to join our client and work in collaboration with their team of Designers at their children’s book publishing studio in Woodbridge, Suffolk.
Our client is an independent children’s publisher with a clear mission – to create captivating books for children that will inspire them to read, learn, play and create. Our client’s ambition is to continue their growth plans, as they establish new imprints, new business models, and new strategies, whilst maintaining market growth in core categories.
It is for this reason that our client is looking to recruit enthusiastic people who will share this drive and passion, and join them as their next Mac Artworker
What you’ll be doing
- Producing print ready artwork with speed and accuracy
- Meticulously following artwork briefs from a team of Designers and Editors
- Prioritising your work to meet strict production deadlines
- Using your initiative to find new solutions to art working problems
What you’ll need to have
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; in particular InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- 1-2 years of experience in art working books and brochures for print
- Keen eye for typographic and reprographic detail, with strong layout skills and a good understanding of composition
- Possess demonstrable design skills
- A passionate and hardworking personality
- Ambitious and keen to learn
- Positive, enthusiastic and eager for success
- A professional attitude towards business practise
A passion for children’s books is essential!
So if you feel that you’re our client’s next Mac Artworker and would like to join the team, then send in your CV with covering letter detailing your previous experience by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com