Local Council (Schools) Kitchen Assistant
Do you have previous experience working within a fast paced kitchen environment? If the answer is yes, then our client is looking for you to come and join them as their next Kitchen Relief Assistant.
Due to our client undergoing a large scale transformation programme aimed at ‘Creating a better future’ this has opened up a vacancy for a Kitchen Assistant! To be successful in this role you must have flair and good organisational skills with excellent benefits on offer.
Flexible and enthusiastic Relief kitchen assistant required to provide cover in school kitchens.
The post holder will be responsible for carrying out basic cooking and cleaning duties in the kitchen and dining areas.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Assisting in the preparation and cooking of food and beverages.
- Assisting in the service of meals.
- Washing-up and cleaning the kitchen, its surrounds and equipment.
- The post holder may be required to operate tills.
The ideal candidate for the Kitchen Assistant role will be:
- Highly organised.
- Expected to ensure health and safety as well as the wellbeing of employees.
- Highly punctual.
- It is essential that the candidate undergoes an enhanced DBS check.
- MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE AND HAVE USE OF A CAR.
- Full training & uniform provided
Salary: – £7.88 per hour – Grade 2
Hours: –16.25 hours per week, Mon-Fri, Permanent, Term Time
Location: Worcester Area Schools
Important: In order to apply for this position, please click the APPLY button to send in a copy of your CV. We will then email you a link to where you will be required to complete an online application form. Please note without the completed application form, you will NOT be considered for the role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com