Loading Shovel Driver
Our client has over 20 years’ experience and is one of the leading independent waste management companies and to this day continues to provide a professional service to their customer base.
Due to their continued success, our client is currently looking to hire a Loading Shovel Driver to load waste onto the recycling line.
Salary: Excellent salary, dependant on experience
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Drive a front loading shovel
- Load and off load in designated areas
- Transport household and commercial waster around site
- Working to tight deadlines
- Working on your own and within a team
- Record and Monitor the vehicles fuel, mechanical components and breakages
- Driving in a safe and efficient manner
- Litter picking around the site which includes working outside
- Aid with cleaning duties across the whole site including the mobile and fixed plant
- Maximise recycling and recovery within the facility.
- Minimise the amount of waste that is sent to landfill.
- Monitoring quality and production to achieve daily volumes.
- Daily maintenance and pre-start checks of all plant.
- Maintaining a safe, tidy and efficient working area.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have experience of using a loading shovel or a 360 grab.
- Must be competent to work within the company’s Health, Safety and Environmental standards.- Must hold (or have held) MPQC or CPCS licences for Wheeled Loading Shovels or similar
- NVQ Qualifications and previous experience in quarrying would be advantageous
- To be capable of using initiative to assess and plan what is required to achieve daily objectives.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Loading Shovel Driver, Driver, Loading Driver, Waste Management, Waste Management Operative, Recycling Operative.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org