Our client is a well established Decorative Lighting Retail and Wholesale Distributor, based in Gateshead. Due to continued success, they are looking to employ a Lighting Sales Executive to work from their retail outlet in Gateshead.
The role of Lighting Sales Executive is an integral part of the company and its continued growth and expansions plans.
As the Electrical and Lighting Sales Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new business development opportunities
- Selling a range of Decorative Lighting products to Retail Customers
- Offer interior decorating advice – to ensure products sold match the design of the specified room
- Account managing trade clients and assisting them in developing their Product Range
- Driving sales and marketing strategies throughout the North East, managing personal targets.
The successful Lighting Sales Executive will have the following skills and experience:
- Have worked within a business development, account manager, new business, retail sales role;
- Experience of selling decorative lighting – Valid UK driving licence.
In return, you will receive a basic salary of dependent on experience plus uncapped commission OTE. The company also offer car/car allowance, pension and share scheme option.
So if this sounds like the opportunity for you, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com