Job Title: Light Vehicle Technician
Hours: 8am-5.30pm with half an hour for lunch Monday to Friday
and 8am-1pm with half an hour for lunch on Saturdays. 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
Salary: £25,000 pa (potentially negotiable)
Established in 2003, our client has grown through consistent investment in technology, service and belief in great service and investment in the business has paid off – meaning our client is now one of the most professional independent vehicle services providers in the Royston area.
Due to continued success and growth throughout the years, our client is currently looking for and experienced Light Vehicle Technician to join their friendly and dynamic team at their fully equipped workshop in Royston.
Duties Will Include:
- Working out the estimated time and cost for jobs.
- Checking stock levels and ordering parts.
- Carrying out standard servicing, repairs and maintenance.
- Road testing vehicles to check repairs.
- Fitting and servicing accessories like stereos and alarms.
- Keeping records.
The Successful Candidate:
- Will be self motivated.
- Will be able to meet deadlines,
- Should be happy to work independently or as part of a
- Will be able to communicate with customers, suppliers and
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Light Vehicle Technician, Motor Vehicle Technician, Vehicle Technician, Technician, Mechanic, Vehicle Engineer, Motor Vehicle Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Engineering, Engineer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org