Lift Service Engineer
Our client provides their customers with unrivalled levels of quality in the lift and escalator maintenance, repair, modernisation, and new lift installations. Our client is an independently owned, well established and structured, multi-regional organisation covering the whole of the UK.
Salary: £20,000 – £30,000 plus O/T
Location: West Midlands
You will be responsible for Servicing, Maintaining, Repairing and Attending Callouts on a variety of customers and client portfolio’s throughout your home location and region.
- Servicing & Maintenance of existing passenger, goods, service and stair lifts.
- You will be required to attend callouts and breakdowns, as part of your normal day to day duties, as well as being part of an “On Call – Out of Hours” response team.
- You will have the skills and confidence to carryout repairs on breakdowns and callouts, as well as minor repairs and planned repairs as and when required.
- You will be expected to self-manage and plan your route to meet the changes, which occur daily, with callouts and breakdowns etc.
- You will be expected to report back any findings or advisory works, which can be recommended back to the client following servicing or callouts.
- You will be expected to communicate closely with both customers and the management team.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- You will be qualified to a minimum of NVQ 3 Level.
- You will hold relevant H&S Certificates & Training, be DBS or Home Office vetted.
- You will be IT Literate and be capable of using PPM Systems and PDA’s etc.
- You will ensure that all electronic communications are kept up to date and regularly refreshed.
- You should have excellent communications skills and be capable of providing quality and timely feedback on your service reports and finding to both the client and the office.
- Clean Driving License (Required)
- 40 Hours – 8:00am to 5:00pm (Flexible with travelling and location)
- Overtime – To meet Callout Rota for both Evenings and Weekends (Inc Bank Holidays)
- Salary £20,000 – £30,000 plus O/T, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- You will also receive a company vehicle, PDA/Mobile Phone, PPE& Workwear.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV by clicking the APPLY button below.
CLOSING DATE: 31st MARCH
Keywords: Lift Service Engineer, Service and Callout Engineer, Service Engineer, Engineering, Lift Engineering, Engineer, Engineering Vacancies, Service and Maintenance Engineer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org