Lift Service Engineer
Benefits: 20 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension scheme, Company vehicle,
Tools, PPE and uniform provided, opportunity for progression.
Hours: Full Time
Established in 2005 and with a workforce with a wealth of experience working within the industry, our client has become one of the leading independent companies within the UK. They are specialists in all aspects of work associated with the lift industry.
Their services include maintenance of all types of lifts, including Otis, Kone, Thyssen and Schindler, plus new installations, repairs, modernisation and refurbishment.
They are currently recruiting for a Service & Call out Engineer to provide excellent customer service and expand and grow their company.
- Delivering timely and excellent servicing on all sites attended.
- Managing Lift maintenance/servicing and small repairs whilst on site.
- Communicating to the maintenance helpdesk regularly regarding day to day activities and flagging issues that need attention.
- Adhering to health and safety on all sites at all times
The Ideal Candidate:
- NVQ Level 3 qualified
- Full driving licence (preferred, not essential)
- Commute into Central London/West end
- Proven experience in Lift servicing & Minor repairs
- Immediate start
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Lift Service Engineer, Service and Callout Engineer, Service Engineer, Engineering, Lift Engineering, Engineer, Engineering Vacancies, Service and Maintenance Engineer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com