Nursery Nurse Maternity Cover
Job Type: Maternity cover
Hours: Monday to Friday, working 8 hours between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm.
Established in 2006, our client built their nursery aware of the challenges faced by parents when selecting childcare. Their objective was to offer parents a nursery that incorporated complete safety, comfort, fun and learning for their children. Judging by the success of that first nursery they achieved those aims.
Currently, our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioner to join their team to cover a maternity position for approximately 9 months.
The successful applicants will be passionate about working with young children, a highly skilled, enthusiastic professional with happy and outgoing dispositions.
Key responsibilities of a Nursery Nurse:
- To produce a fun and educational environment
- Follow the EYFS framework
- Maintaining health and safety
- Ensure the wellbeing of the children is maintained at all times
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our parents
Key skills/ requirements:
- Minimum Level 3 qualified or equivalent
- Previous nursery experience
- Able to work within a hardworking team
- Excellent communicator
We can offer the right candidate:
- Access to on-going CPD opportunities
- Possible full-time position at the end of cover if interested
- Fun and lively team building events throughout the year
- Free DBS and Uniform
- Childcare discount
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Level 3 Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Room Leader, Education, Nursery Nurse, Medical, Childcare.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org