Job Title: Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
Location: Rawdon, LS19
Hours: Full time hours, 37.5-40 between the times of 7.15am – 6.15pm Monday to Friday.
Our client built their nursery aware of the challenges faced by parents when selecting childcare. Their objective was to offer parents a nursery that incorporated complete safety, comfort, fun and learning for their children.
Due to their continued success, our client has a fantastic opportunity for a fun and enthusiastic level 3 to join their busy nursery in our pre-school team.
- To provide high quality care for children and their families.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum that meets the requirements of the relevant National and Local standards.
- To show patience, tolerance, and warmth to all children.
- To understand the Physical, Intellectual, Communication, Emotional and Social needs of the children.
- To demonstrate a welcoming and understanding approach to parents and carers and assist in offering support where necessary.
- Observe, monitor, and maintain records to ensure children’s developmental progress
- To liaise and provide advice to parents and other professionals involved with the child
- To maintain confidentiality, respect, and equality
- To supervise students and nursery assistants.
- To assist in the preparation of reports and profiles.
- To complete targets and research that is set by senior staff on time and accurately. Some of this may be in your own time.
- To complete necessary paperwork including accident forms, observations, and planning forms correctly and accurately.
The Ideal Candidate Will Be:
- Friendly and welcoming approach to parents and carers.
- Follow and implement an effective and fun curriculum.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Able to attend team meetings.
- Fine with nappy changing and personal hygiene support.
- Able to support at meal times.
- Able to attend training courses.
- Able to lead by example.
- Able to support head of room.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Level 3 Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Room Leader, Education, Nursery Nurse, Medical, Childcare.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com