Job Title: Level 3 Nursery Practitioner.
Hours: Full Time
Established in 2006, our client built their nursery aware of the challenges faced by parents when selecting childcare. Their objective was to offer parents a nursery that incorporated complete safety, comfort, fun and learning for their children. Judging by the success of that first nursery they achieved those aims.
Due to this continued success, our client has a fantastic opportunity for a permanent full-time Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner.
The successful applicants will be passionate about working with young children, a highly skilled, enthusiastic professional with happy and outgoing dispositions. Level 3 candidates must hold the relevant level 3 qualification in childcare.
Key responsibilities of a Nursery Nurse:
- To produce a fun and educational environment.
- Follow the EYFS framework.
- Maintaining health and safety.
- Ensure the well being of the children is maintained at all times.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our parents.
Key skills/ requirements:
- Previous nursery experience.
- Able to work within a hardworking team.
- Excellent communicator.
We can offer the right candidate:
- Access to on-going CPD opportunities.
- Fantastic career progression.
- Fun and lively team building events throughout the year.
- Long service awards.
- Free DBS and Uniform.
- Childcare discount.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Level 3 Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Room Leader, Education, Nursery Nurse, Medical, Childcare.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com