An excellent opportunity to join a well-respected independent Estate Agency based in the Bexley/ Dartford area. The successful candidate(s) will be joining an award winning professional team.
Our client is currently looking for staff to join their very busy team. The successful applicant(s) will be required to form good relationships with our landlords and tenants, always ensuring that they are totally updated with aspects of their tenancies and matching new applicants to suitable properties.
Duties will include:
- Carry out check outs & manage deposit returns
- All administration relating to tenancies
- Arrange & carry out inspection & inventory reports
- Manage maintenance issues
- Staying up to date with lettings legislation
- Tenancy Agreement & Gas and electrical safety renewals
- Processing rental payments
- Phoning out properties to registered applicants
- Conducting viewings
- Reporting to the office manage
Currently looking for people with an excellent telephone manner, who cope well under stress, are able to multi task and who have a no nonsense ‘can do’ attitude. We are considering applications from candidates with and without relevant experience, although experience within a busy Lettings department or similar role would be an advantage. Candidates must have a UK driving licence and use of your own car at all times.
ARLA qualification is beneficial but not essential.
Hours are Monday – Saturday with a day off in the week or occasional
Saturdays off on a rota basis. 8.45 – 6.00pm weekdays, 8.45 – 5.00pm Saturdays
- £15,000 – £23,000 pa depending on experience OTE
- Mileage paid
- Excellent on-going training & support provided
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at email@example.com or call in at 01772 886 799
Keywords: letting agents, sales agent, lettings negotiator, property jobs, estate agent, estate agency, arla,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org