Legal Secretary – Commercial Property- Nottingham City Centre
For over 80 years, our client has excelled at their ability to engage in friendly and effective working relationships that have been built on the back of providing a highly personal and professional service. As a company that is both demanding of themselves both in the commitment to clients and in the time taken in recruitment and training.
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time.
Salary: Subject to experience
Location: Nottingham City Centre
With an understanding that staff being a key asset in the success of the company, our client is currently looking for a Legal Secretary to work within the Commercial Property department.
The successful applicant will:
- Have Legal Secretarial experience in a property department
- Type documents, correspondence and file notes as dictated by the fee earners
- Open and maintain client files
- Carry out online searches
- Be familiarwith property forms
- Be able to undertake post completion tasks including registrations and SDLT submissions
- Have the knowledge to assist with bills and completion statements when required
- Work to all internal systems, policies and procedures
- Undertake other tasks as required
Start Date: Immediate on appointment
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking on the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com