Would you like to work in a great location (a beautiful listed building, set in its own grounds within the City of Chester) for a business that genuinely cares about its people?
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice in a range of legal services through talented and professional employees. Working as part of our team, the successful candidates will provide high standards of customer service and support to both colleagues and clients.
- Ensure Fee Earners time is effectively utilised through your secretarial support
- Produce and manage documents with care and accuracy
- Maintain client relationships through effective and appropriate communication
- Manage and maintain both electronic and manual files
- Carrying out financial tasks relating to matters and provide support with the billing process
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working as a legal secretary desirable
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in Audio Typing and the abilityto type quickly and accurately
- An eye for detail and quality
- Good communication skills, both on the telephone with clients and in person
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise
- Flexibility and to enjoy working as part of a team
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide 25 days holiday in addition to Bank Holidays, a Health Care scheme and many other benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com