Job Title: Legal Secretary (Permanent Full Time)
Salary: Competitive and dependant on experience
Would you like to work in a great location (a beautiful listed building, set in its own grounds within the City of Chester) for a business that genuinely cares about its people? We have two opportunities for Legal Secretaries.
Our client is dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice in a range of legal services through talented and professional employees. Working as part of a team, the successful candidates will provide high standards of customer service and support to both colleagues and clients.
- Ensure Fee Earners time is effectively utilised through your secretarial support
- Produce and manage documents with care and accuracy
- Maintain client relationships through effective and appropriate communication
- Manage and maintain both electronic and manual files
- Carrying out financial tasks relating to matters and provide support with the billing process
You will need:
- Previous experience working as a legal secretary or legal knowledge through academic studies at degree level.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in Audio Typing and the ability to type quickly and accurately
- An eye for detail and quality
- Good communication skills, both on the telephone with clients and in person
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise
- Flexibility and to enjoy working as part of a team
In addition to a competitive salary, our client also provides 25 days holiday in addition to Bank Holidays, a Health Care scheme and many other benefits.
If you feel that you are the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com