Benefits: 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, friendly working environment
Hours: Full Time
Our client has been designing and producing quality made-to-measure furniture covers and curtains for over half a century and with the continued development of their furniture re-upholstery service, they are now firmly established as the UK’s leading re-upholsterer. They are a successful, British, family run company employing approximately 320 people at their Head Office in Preston. They are currently looking for a friendly people person to take on the role as Leads Administrator and join their team.
Duties will include:
- Making outbound calls to customers who have previously expressed an interest in having a Home Consultant visit, or have requested a brochure
- Taking inbound calls from our field based Home Consultants
- Handling Lead enquiries and providing varied administration support
- Projects such as gathering information by phone, letter, and email
- Collating data for reporting
The Ideal Candidate:
- Enthusiastic and outgoing
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong confident telephone manner
- Previous telemarketing, market research, sales or lead generation experience would be preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, together with accurate keyboard skills is a necessity
- Enjoys working as part of a team
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: sales, sales representative, account manager, field sales, sales jobs, Sales Executive, Sales, Telesales, B2C Sales, B2C Telesales, Marketing, Advertising, Marketing and Advertising, Nationwide sales, Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Administration, General Administration, Admin, Secretarial and PA, PA and Administration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org