Salary: Negotiable – dependant on experience
Benefits: 28 days holiday, Company Pension Scheme, Uniform provided
Hours: Full Time
Our client is a family run business in Saline, Fife. They specialize in the development of outdoor spaces for personal or business use throughout Scotland.
Our client cover a broad spectrum of Landscaping services, groundwork’s and pipe laying so most levels of experience are welcome to apply.
General responsibilities may include:
- Mowing and trimming lawns
- Properly prune shrubs and bushes
- Weed and turn over beds
- Operating machinery
- Lay turf
- Plant identification and planting
- Properly use hedge trimmers and other petrol tools
- The candidate will also be required to complete some other types of work including manual labour and ground preparation
- Hardscaping – walls & paving
- Fencing & Decking
- Garden Sheds & other structures
- Completing works within the given timescales and to a high standard.
- Actively ensuring the Company’s high standards and Health and Safety policies are maintained.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Trailer Licence – preferred but would consider somebody in training
- Previous experience in some level of Landscaping
- Professional manner and a good work ethic
- Presentable and punctual
- Must have 2 good references
In order to be considered for this position, please forward a copy of your CV by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Gardener, Gardening, Landscaping, Horticulture, Horticultural, Garden Maintenance, Maintenance, Domestic Gardener, Commercial Gardener, Landscape, Garden Maintenance Operative, Landscaper, Garden maintenance, landscaping, garden operative, Landscape operative, Landscaping, Groundwork
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com