Are you a committed individual looking to take a step further in your career? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of? Then our client is looking for you! Our client is an inclusive local authority maintained nursery school and prides themselves on the fact that they are a progressive setting that helps children become independent thinkers and learners in a safe, caring and happy environment. Currently our client requires a Kitchen Manager from September to work term time only + training days, 8am – 2pm.
This is a key post with duties including:
- Managing the kitchen budget.
- Cooking and serving meals.
- Cleaning of the kitchen areas.
- Supervision of kitchen staff.
- Administration and responsibility for the security of kitchen premises.
- The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
- Closing date: 20th August 2017
So if you feel that you’re the ideal candidate for the position, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below and our recruitment team will be in touch by email with an application pack.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com