KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER/INTERNAL SALES
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Benefits: 28 days holiday, Pension scheme
Hours: Full time
Location: South Wales
Our client is dynamic, expanding an innovative UK Based commercial support and services company that has been established for 45 years, they work with leading manufacturing, technology and retail companies through the UK.
They are currently looking to employ a Key account manager to ensure excellent service levels are delivered to their entire existing customer base by overseeing and managing internal quotation processes.
- Ongoing relationship management for selected current & potential customers, ensuring the company meets all contractual and operational commitments.
- To service existing customer base as well as manage new customer enquiries which involves managing quotations and the purchase process
- Understand the commercial opportunities to help to drive new ideas & opportunities across all product and service categories.
- Drive the growth of the division, working alongside the sales & procurement teams, ensuring all barriers for order opportunities are identified & resolved where possible.
- Evaluate & negotiate business terms & contracts with new and existing suppliers.
- Brief & support construction teams to ensure time is best utilised and projects are scheduled and implemented efficiently.
- Support the commercial team with selling collateral to assist the sell in of our services.
- Working on an internal CRM to track progress of all customers needs.
- Attendance of customer meetings when required.
- Lead & deliver specific focused projects as briefed by senior management
- Reconciliation of projects – predicted costs against actual costs.
- Expenses reconciliation.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous construction/facilities management experience.
- Understanding of process management with the construction sector.
- Must be self-motivated and keen.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Good, confident communication skills – able to communicate at all levels within the organisation and externally.
- Analytical skill base is essential.
- Flexible approach and willing to work additional hours when the job required to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- IT literate with Excel skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Must be organised and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Planning, time management and organisation skills.
- Ability to develop strong internal and external relationships.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Accounts and Office Manager, Accounts Manager, Accounts Administrator, Account manager, New business development, Product negotiation, Sales closings, Customer relationship management, Sales executive, Sales executive, Account, Sales Executive, Business development, Field Sales, Sales, Internal Sales, Administration, Sales Admin, Construction, Facilities Management, Marketing. Administrative, Purchasing, Procurement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com