Key Account Manager – Job Advert
Our client is a market leading UK Signage Social Enterprise company.
They manufacture all of the signage in house themselves, which makes them exceptionally competitive on price and installation – from Health & Safety signs, Building Wraps, Corporate External Branding, Banners, Feature Walls, Hoardings, vehicle graphics to name just a few!
As a team they provide a complete sign service from origination to installation. Their manufacturing systems and quality product have been established over many years, are supported by nationally recognised quality standards (BS ISO 9001-20015), (Highways Sector Scheme 9a) and the latest certification achieved by the company (CE Marking).
This is an exciting Key Account Management role within the Commercial Sales Team, which has developed due to expanding business.
You will be tasked with managing and developing relationships across a portfolio of existing customers from a range of industries – retail, recruitment, construction for example. Along with being responsible for identifying and winning new business opportunities, you will be expected to devise, coordinate and deliver detailed strategies to maximise the profitable potential from your assigned accounts.
Leads from the Telesales Executives will also be passed to you on occasion, and you will be expected to convert these into profitable accounts.
Working closely with our National Sales Manager, this is an ideal step into Key Account Management with the opportunity to develop into a National Account Manager in the future.
For this Key Account Management position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong sales/customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- You will be confident and have the ability to build relationships at different levels within a customer’s organisation
- Ability to identify opportunities and drive initiatives with your customer base
- Be able to work with a number of internal stakeholders within the business
- KPI targeted
- Ability to work well independently and part of a team
- You should possess first class interpersonal skills, a strong acumen for presenting, and the ability to pitch to prospective clients
- Within this role you will be expected to meet with customers at their premises/sites, a full car driving license is essential.
- Drive, hunger, ambition and passion to succeed are vital to make this role your own!
What is on offer:
- Competitive salary/package
- Great commission scheme
- Company pension (after qualifying period)
- Career development opportunities
- Our client is an equal opportunities employer with fully accessible working premises for people with disabilities.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com