Junior Project Manager Role
Specialist Electrical Installations & Maintenance
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has the drive and wishes to progress within a Project Management role eventually estimating jobs as they learn more within the company.
- Producing Test certificates on the NICEIC software.
- Procurement, this is quite detailed and an important part of this role.
- Downloading project drawings, printing and folding them ready to be sent on site.
- Take offs from drawings ready for the senior project managers to estimate the projects.
- Producing O & M Manuals.
- Occasionally going out to site with the senior project managers mostly in central London, travel to site paid for.
- Auto CAD an advantage but not essential as we are willing to send the successful candidate on an Auto CAD course along with any other training courses we feel would benefit them to their role.
- Computer literate in Word, excel, outlook and dropbox would be an advantage but not essential.
- Ideally within a radius of approx 15 miles from our office here in Ealing, West London.
Salary and benefits:
Hours: 8:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday
Occasional overtime on a Saturday 08:00 to 14:00
Holiday: 20 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
Salary: Starting from £26,000.00
Pension as per the Legal guidelines if they wish to contribute.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com