JUNIOR OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Salary: Dependant on experience
Benefits: 28 days holiday (Inc bank holiday)
Hours: Full time
Our Client is a medium sized Chartered Surveying practice that is proud to offer a wide range of professional services on commercial and residential property.
With a dedicated team of property advisors based in the West End, London and Swindon, they give real commitment to their clients based on their determination to provide advice of the highest quality, excellent levels of service and their outstanding long-term experience.
An opportunity has arisen for a Junior Office Administrator position within their London office.
This role is to provide administrative support to the office , working as part of a team with another Team Secretary/Administrator and a Property Administrator. This position would suit a school leaver with GCSE’s/ A Levels looking for their first job.
- Reception and telephone cover and organising post, stationery orders and supplies
- Client reports and schedules, marketing, advertisements, plans, photos, Land Registry searches, mail merges, general correspondence, maintaining Excel schedules and travel and hotel bookings.
- Using the Firm’s bespoke financial database for raising fee accounts, recording expenses and disbursements and fee predictions
- Organising client meetings and team meetings. Providing cover when needed for queries via our Helpdesk and assisting in instructing contractors for remedial works, using our purchase order system.
- Providing cover when needed for queries via our Helpdesk and assisting in instructing contractors for remedial works, using our purchase order system.
- Using one of the leading electronic property management software systems, Qube.
- Contributing as far as possible in other areas and supporting the departments where needed.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Advanced IT and systems skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to communicate well with the general public
- Excellent time management
- Focused on the delivery of excellent customer service
- Reliable and dedicated
- Confident with a professional attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Although previous experience would be an advantage it is not necessary as training will be provided
If you feel you are the ideal candidate then APPLY today!
Keywords: Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Administration, General Administration, Admin, Secretarial and PA, PA and Administration, Junior, Apprenticeship, Junior Admin.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com