Salary: To be discussed
Benefits: Ongoing training will be provided, potential for promotion,
Hours: Full time and one late night on Thursdays. Salon opens 7days a week. Options to work Sundays. Both salons included.
An award-winning London hair and beauty salon, our client offers a haven of calm and indulgent luxury in the busy Marylebone streets. Their well-respected and trusted reputation has been fostered since first opening in the summer of 2008. They are currently looking for a junior hairdresser to help out around their salon.
- Assisting with the reception desk- Booking in clients and making appointments.
- Providing refreshments to customers.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy salon.
- Prepare customers for the stylists to cut, tint hair etc
- Shampoo and Conditioning customers’ hair and applying treatments.
- As you develop your skills you may be given the opportunity to cut, tint or style the customers hair.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Be practical and well organised.
- Be a good communicator with excellent social skills.
- Have attention to detail and cleanliness.
- Have a good sense of humour and amicable nature skills whether dealing face to face with clients or speaking on the telephone.
- Well presented and well mannered.
- Reliable Punctual and enthusiastic
If you feel you are the right candidate then APPLY today!
Keywords: apprentice / hairdresser / stylist / junior / assistant / assistant vacancy / junior vacancy / hairdressing assistant
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com