Junior Graphic Designer/ Art Technician
Our client, based in Middleton, create perfect pictures and wall art for their customers, thriving on creativity and approaching every task with good old fashioned hard work and skill. They have a diverse team of professionals who are committed to meeting their mission statement – ‘create perfect pictures’.
Due to the success of their business, they are seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to join their diverse team. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to showcase your art, design and graphic skills within a fast moving business environment. Our client also provides art to the healthcare and hospitality sectors, as well liaising with the design teams of our key customers such as Malmaison, Hotel du Vin, Marriott, Bupa, Travelodge and many more.
Duties for a Junior Graphic Designer role:
- Image sourcing and creation
- Internal and external print management
- Supplying the mount and production departments in a timely manner
Skills and experience required for a Junior Graphic Designer role:
- Experience of print management
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, graphic design and image creation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work as an effective part of a team
- Great customer service and management
- Organisation and planning skills
- Keen to develop a career in art and design
This role as a Junior Graphic Designer is a truly unique opportunity for a young, dynamic, art & design focused professional to work within a small, but big hitting, business. Our client is seeking an individual to channel their graphic design talents and add real value to their fast moving contract artwork company. If you have the relevant experience and skills, combined with a passion for art and a positive attitude, our client is offering good rates of pay, holidays, pension and an excellent role within a great team.
Location: Middleton Manchester
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience
So if you feel that you could be the ideal candidate to join our client, then send in a copy of your CV, along with a Covering Letter! Click the APPLY button below to be a part of this exciting opportunity!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org