Our client, part of a prestigious scientific group, is an independent laboratory based near Bracknell in Berkshire, providing analytical data to the agri-food, horticultural and environmental industries.
Currently we are helping our client in their search for a Junior Analyst to come in and join the team at their Soil lab in Swaffham, Norfolk to help with the analysis of the samples received at the Laboratory.
This is a small specialist team of 6 individuals who work independently from the main laboratory in Berkshire but who work in close collaboration with them.
As a Junior Analyst your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Analysing the pH of samples using an automated pH meter
- Helping in other parts of the laboratory when required.
- Other general laboratory duties.
- Attention to detail and quality control
- Methodical and organised approach to processes
- Hard working team player
- Interest in Agriculture/Laboratory Analysis
- Willingness to learn about the business and the Services that the company provides.
The successful candidate will be a person who is prepared to work hard in a routine environment as part of a small team and comply with all quality control processes.
- Salary – £18,000
- Own transport required as the lab is in a rural area with no public transport
- Start Date – ASAP
- Hours -8am to 4pm with flexibility to start earlier or stay later when required.
Location: – Swaffham, Norfolk
So if you feel that you could be our client’s next Junior Analyst and look forward to pursuing your scientific career, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!