Position Available: Joiner
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £43,200 – £57,600
- 20 days holiday (rising to a maximum of 25)
- Use of company van
- Accommodation whilst staying away
You will be working for a building company who specialise in refurbishments and refits Nationwide. The company have now been trading for a quarter of a century and have several active sites at any one time.
Qualified and experienced tradesman required to join our existing and growing team for installation and contracts works throughout the UK. You must have previous experience of working on site, be diligent and able to mix with others.
While you are not liaising and managing the site you will be required to be on the tools helping with duties that apply to your selected trade. Part of the property you are working on will be occupied, therefore, you will need to maintain a professional manner at all times and keep the site clean.
- Hours of work: 55 – 60 hours per week. (overtime available)
- Days of work: Monday – Friday.
- Travel: Must be willing to travel and stay away.
1. Deliver work to the required standard.
2. Work Safely according to our H&S Policy.
3. Work in a team environment.
Including but not limited to;
1. Cutting and shaping timber for floorboards, skirting boards and window frames.
2. Making and assembling doors, window frames, staircases and fitted furniture.
3. Fitting wooden structures, like floor and roof joists, roof timbers, staircases, partition walls, and door and window frames (first fixings).
4. Installing skirting boards, door surrounds, cupboards and shelving, as well as door handles and locks (second fixings).
5. Have a good understanding of drawings.
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at email@example.com or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org