Job Specification: Data Analytics/IT Support.
Location: Chester, CH1.
Salary: Starting salary £20k but could be higher based knowledge and experience.
Support role responsibilities
Due to continued success, our client requires an enthusiastic, committed person with excellent communication skills to join their growing healthcare IT Company.
The role will utilise your technical skills with SQL and Excel and will require you to provide the highest level of service to our customers to support them with data queries, database configuration and using bespoke software created by the company. As the role will also involve report creation and software testing and support a methodical mind is required and would suit someone who strives to improve products and services.
The role is very hands on and varied, with daily tasks split between data analytics, IT, project management, administration and customer support.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server data extraction and database querying
- Knowledge and experience of SSRS report building/amending
- Technically and analytically minded
- Attention to detail essential
- Influencing and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Commitment to simplification (processes, reporting suite etc.)
- Able to prioritise workload
- Willingness to learn new software and technologies
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Power BI
- Large dataset analysis skills
- Previous experience of software and report testing
- Experience in a similar role and familiar with the use of ticketing systems
- Familiar with Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- On the job training to increase your technical ability
- Future progression opportunities within IT/Data
- Pension plan
- Childcare voucher scheme
Expected start date: Early July 2018.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Data Analysis, Data Analytics, IT Support, IT Support Technician, IT Technician, Information Technology, IT.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org