IT PROJECT MANAGER
Benefits: 21 days holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme
Hours: Full time
Our client was established in 1999 with a single-minded philosophy; to optimise the power and potential of the internet to improve the way people work. Based on the Wirral, their award winning Health/Public Sector Divisions work with over 150 agencies across local government and the NHS.
Their Medical Division brought to market Electronic Blood Tracking System
Bloodhound in 2007. Since then Bloodhound has become the UK’s Leading Blood Tracking System securing contracts with NHS trusts. In 2015/16 Bloodhound (Blood Tracking System) is used in over 41 NHS Trusts across 111Hospitals.
- Project management of Frontend development, Backend development and integration of websites based on Blood360 & Sample 360 ecommerce platform
- Work as a Customer Representative in a Scrum development process
- Maintaining a Product backlog and handle Sprint and Release planning
- Providing a plan for each individual project, including resource requirements, integration plans, timeline schedule ,key milestones and responsibilities.
- Work closely with external development team to develop Blood360 & Sample 360, to continually deliver both customer and process benefits.
- Work with customers and internal teams to develop Blood360 & Sample 360 into a differentiated service offering, which sets the Blood360 & Sample 360 product offering apart from its competitors.
- Become familiar with local NHS regulations and explore possibilities to develop further the use of Blood360 & Sample 360, beyond the immediately obvious considerations.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of client requirements by means of regular telephone or face-face meetings
- Work with requirement detailing and creating User stories that the customer and team can understand
- Work with development teams and customers to provide reliable estimates and timelines for development tasks
- Work with internal Design teams and customers in design workshops
- Extensive product knowledge enabling up sell of additional modules to solve customer problems
- Work with hosting and development teams to setup and maintain staging and production environments
- Keep external and internal stakeholders updated about project deliverables
- Manage external trainers and if required undertake training to super users
The Ideal Candidate:
- Extensive Project Management experience.
- Project Management best practices (Prince2, Agile etc)
- IT skills (email, all MS Office software including Project, Mavenlink and PowerPoint)
- Excellent organisation skills
- The ability to quickly learn technical terminology and processes, specifically those related to NHS
- Ability to quickly learn the various operating methods of all business sectors
- Leadership skills
- Financial knowledge covering capex justifications and operational benefits
- Good analytical and decision making skills
- English language skills (written and verbal)
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Mature, credible, and comfortable dealing with senior managers including NHS Chief Execs, Financial Directors etc.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Empathetic communicator, who is able to adapt “style” to individual client needs.
- Well-presented and businesslike.
- Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel within the UK, including nights away from home from time to time.
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- Able to ‘think outside the box’ to deliver solution sales in a variety of healthcare settings
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: IT/ IT Engineer/ Project Engineer/ IT Project Engineer/ Information Technology/ Technology Engineer/ Tech/ IT Support/ Tech Support/ IT and Internet/ IT Vacancies/ Software Development / Web Development/ Developer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org