Our Client, Andrew Fasteners is currently looking for a Talented and Motivated Internal Sales Executive.The role consists of working within the Sales Department, focusing on generating revenue and developing existing customers.
Our client has been producing quality products for over 100 years. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and market leading company. Offering an array of quality products, consistingof bolts, screws and washers to a variety of industries.
The Role: –
- Quoting customers via email, fax and phone
- Processing orders (sales and purchase)
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Maximising key accounts to generate revenue
- Experience in similar environment is preferred
Job Requirements –
- Professional sales manner
- Communication and customer service skills
- Mature and can do attitude
- Able to work alone or within a small team
- Punctual and reliable
- IT Skills
Location – Leeds
Type of Business – Stockist of fasteners (Bolts, Nuts and Washers) to the construction industry
Hours – Monday to Friday / 09:00 – 17:30, 30 minutes break, 40 hours per week (+ break)
Salary – TBC dependant on experience
Benefits – Company pension scheme, 25 days holiday and Westfield Health Care
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in a copy of your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org