Internal Applications Engineer
Salary: Competitive and Negotiable for the right individual
Location: Rotherwas Estate, Hereford
Hours: Monday to Friday, Full time role, 37 hours per week. Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm & Friday 8.30am – 3.15pm.
Our client is currently looking for an Internal Applications Engineer to join their team to provide continuous support and development of their grease systems and standard products. The company supplies lubrication and cooling solutions to many different industrial markets including food, automotive, power, paper, cement, steel etc. This is an opportunity to grow in the engineering world through mentoring and coaching.
The successful candidate will be working closely with existing and new customers by understanding and assisting in their needs by ensuring the company meets their expectations in quality, price and delivery. You will provide administrative support to the Product Manager, Customer Service Team Leader and External Sales Team. You will need the confidence and ability to undertake and prepare accurate and efficient product quotations, communicate delivery, timeframes and resolve any logistical queries while identifying opportunities to increase sales.
Formal qualifications are not necessary; working experience background from within an engineering environment would be advantageous. You would ideally have an understanding/knowledge of materials and piping used in pneumatics, hydraulics, water or oil, it does not need to be from our client’s specialist world of lubrication.
- Producing detailed quotations for grease lubrication systems.
- Producing detailed quotations for product-based lubrication systems
- Producing detailed quotations for non-standard products using guidance from intercompany departments/suppliers.
- Creation/Management of company price lists through guidance of Product Manager.
- Creation/Management of Intercompany pricing of Denco coded items.
- Creation/Management of Discount list.
- Primary internal support for Product Manager.
- Production of ad-hoc system/off system reports required by members of sales/management team.
- Ensure our customers’ requirements are satisfied and that the product delivered is up to our high standard.
- Ensure that electronic files are administrated in line with our BMS policies and procedures.
- Liaise with relevant sales team member to ensure they are kept up to date of developments with their customer.
To operate in accordance with the company’s strict quality management processes in line with ISO 9001 2015
- Auto Enrolment pension scheme available
- Childcare voucher scheme
- 22 days holiday per year, increasing to 25 max
- Statutory bank holidays
- Training and development for career opportunities
This is an interesting and challenging role that will allow the right candidate to progress to a rewarding career. If you feel that you are the ideal candidate then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Internal Application Engineer, Internal Engineer, Application Engineer, Engineer, Engineering, Hydraulics Engineer, Sales Engineer, quality engineer, pneumatics, hydraulics,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com