Job Title: Integrity & Compliance Director.
Our client is currently looking for an Integrity and Compliance Director to create a culture of integrity for the sport, ensuring British Gymnastics is a leader among National Governing Bodies, with a strong reputation and high levels of trust. This will be achieved through the development of a cohesive integrity function, driving principles of good governance, consistency of thinking and decision making across the organisation, which is participant centred.
Location: Based from Lilleshall National Sports Centre.
Hours: Permanent full post, 37 hours per week.
Salary and Benefits: Salary circa £60,000 (dependent upon experience) + contributory pension scheme + 34 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays and Company Days)
This role will bring real focus and practical expertise to this critical area; build strong and effective relationships with influencers across the business, ensuring a holistic approach and stimulating genuine organisational interest leading to the consideration of ethics and integrity as second nature thinking across British Gymnastics.
- Ensure a clear and appropriate integrity and compliance function is in place to strengthen the integrity of the sport.
- Communicate relevant principles and their importance, enabling the right decisions to be made with the appropriate systems and processes operating effectively. This will include overall responsibility to safeguard, protect and promote the welfare of children and young people.
- Oversee the system of communication relating to safeguarding and integrity, ensuring key stakeholders (both internal and external) are equipped with timely, relevant and useful information. Communicate with the wider British Gymnastics community, to reinforce the importance of safeguarding.
- Uphold and promote the highest levels of integrity, trust, and standards of professional, organisational and ethical conduct and ensure effective evaluation to drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure that British Gymnastics has the right policies and procedures to provide an effective foundation for quality safeguarding delivery. This will include the provision of support and direction to wider organisational governance work, ensuring that risks are understood, with necessary mitigations and controls in place.
Skills and Characteristics Required:
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment that surrounds the handling of integrity.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive cases with a real sense of integrity
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to produce board level reporting
- Demonstrated experience of directing and managing a team.
- An influential leader with long term focus, responsive to the external environment and knows what it takes to set the bar high with standards of conduct for the sport.
Closing date for applications: Midnight on 23rd April 2018
Interview date: 16th or 18th May 2018
Unfortunately, only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Integrity and Compliance Director, Integrity Director, Compliance Director, Director, Human Resources, HR.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com