Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Are you an experienced Tool Maker? Because if you are, then our client is looking individuals who are Time Served Injection Mould Toolmakers to come and join their team at the Folkestone based Tooling and Moulding facility.
The type of tooling being produced is varied and can include multi-cavity fast cycling tools, 2-K tooling and large Automotive tooling up-to a maximum weight of 9500kgs.
The Toolroom is clean & modern in outlook and is fully equipped with the latest in CNC Machinery & CAD/CAM equipment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Come from a recent background of manufacturing new Injection Mould tooling .
- Will need to be computer literate.
- Experience in the use of CNC Lathes, Milling Machines & EDM would be ideal but not a pre-requisite for the positions available.
In addition to the manufacture of new tooling we also offer a full modification & repair service both on & off-site and as such we are looking for candidates that can approach a problem calmly and affect a solution often in a pressured environment.
The work is challenging and with tight deadlines and as such overtime is available and encouraged.
For the right candidates our client offers a:
- Salary £29K to £40K depending on Overtime & Bonus.
- Productivity based quarterly bonus scheme, in order to assist with a healthy Life/Work balance we also operate on a flexi-time basis that operates within the needs of both the employee and the business requirements and this ethos is backed by inclusion within the companies Private Healthcare scheme.
- 3 Months’ probation.
- Hourly paid Monthly by BACS.
- 39 hour/week plus on flexi-working basis plus overtime.
- 25 days holiday per year (Plus Bank Holidays)
So if you feel like you’re the Time Served Injection Mould Toolmaker to join our client in this exciting opportunity, then please send in your CV with a covering letter, listing your experience by clicking the APPLY button today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org