Job title: Hydraulic Cylinder Tester
Hours: Full time
Salary: Depending on experience
Our client are a well established company who have been manufacturing hydraulic cylinders from their base in Clitheroe since 1954. They supply a bespoke product for various industries and have recently moved to a more modern, efficient facility to help move the company onto the next level. Our client are in need of a new member of staff in their finishing area testing/assembly in order to increase production levels.
Main duties will include pressure testing hydraulic cylinders and general engineering fitting. The role entails setting up hydraulic cylinders on the company test rig and pressurising the cylinders to ensure they are leak free. Also measuring the cylinders and checking the measurements match engineering drawings ensuring the cylinders have been manufactured to a high standard. Another duty within this role is to fault find/repair hydraulic cylinders and to assemble cylinders as and when required.
- Must have experience of working in an engineering environment.
- The ability to understand and use various measuring equipment is essential.
- The ability to understand and read engineering drawings.
- A methodical worker with high standards, able to check manufactured goods meet the customer specification.
- Previous experience with hydraulics would be beneficial.
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines and high targets due to the fast paced nature of the role.
- To maintain good housekeeping.
- To adhere to health and safety regulations and rules.
- Wage dependent upon experience.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Hydraulic Cylinder Tester/Hydraulic Tester/Cylinder Tester/Hydraulic Engineer/Hydraulic Tester Engineer/Tester Jobs/Engineer Jobs/Engineering/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com