Job Title: – HR Administrator.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary construction company working within the food and drink industry that work on sites all over the UK and due to constant expansion of the company, our client is currently looking for someone with a keen eye for detail is a must as they are looking for a HR Administrator to join their HR Department on a full time basis.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Administration tasks.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes.
- Recruitment, including advertising, updating the CV database, organising interviews and completing inductions.
- Booking training once instructed.
- Updating databases.
- Holiday cover.
Skills, qualifications and requirement:
- Must be passionate.
- Computer literate.
- Able to present information accurately and persuasively.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: HR Administrator, Administration, HR, Human Resources,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com