Job Title: Housekeeping Assistant
Hours: 36 hours per week on a rota to include weekend working.
Salary: Average pay per hour: £9.03. Average pay per week: £325.
Our client was established 60 years ago with the aim of providing housing and care for older people.You will haveenthusiasm for contributing to the care of the residents in their 48 bed care home for older people in the centre of Sevenoaks.
Due to their continued success over the years, our client is now looking for someone who can uphold the company values to join the team as a Housekeeping Assistant.
Duties Will Include:
- General cleaning.
- Bed making.
- Serving of meals etc.
The Ideal candidate:
- You’ll have an eye for detail
- You take pride in your work and will enjoy being busy
- This is a physical role and you’ll have to cope with the demands that the role of Housekeeping Assistant will require
- Ideally you will have some experience in a similar role but we will be happy to speak to you even if you have no experience at all.
- Extra shifts available.
- 6 weeks’ paid annual leave
- Pension and health cash-back scheme
- Staff parking on site
- 10 minutes’ walk from mainline station
This post will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Housekeeping Assistant, Housekeeping, Housekeeper, Cleaner, Cleaning, Hospitality, Care Home Housekeeper.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org