New permanent position available at this beautiful Cornish Resort which has 23 Hotel rooms and 37 lodges, as well as leisure centre and treatment rooms, which has an expected occupancy rate of over 80% all year.
Working within the main Manor building which offers both a beautiful Oak panelled dining room, warm and cosy bar area and function room.
Our client requires a dedicated staff that will work to deliver consistent high standards of customer service in all areas, experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
Hours: This is a full time position which will involve some evenings and weekends. Client will also take Part Time applicants
All positions come with great staff benefits:
- 30 days holiday per year (Pro Rata)
- Free membership to the leisure centre
- Cooked staff meals included for every shift.
- Great accommodation offers across Europe – staying in our CLC resorts.
- Discounts on food and beverage.
- To greet guests following correct registration procedures.
- Check out guests and receive payments ensuring all transactions are completed in line with standard operating procedures.
- Cash up and reconcile at the end of each shift.
- Provide an efficient and accurate booking facility in the absence of the Reception manager
- Open up and close down reception when on relevant shift, passing on and receiving all information to and from the night porter. Maintain a clean, tidy and safe reception area.
- Operate main switchboard.
- Operate the radio system.
- Issue and receive departmental keys.
- Print daily reports for housekeeping, and F&B
- To be aware of all functions that day and their needs.
- Maintain knowledge of all services, policies and procedures offered by all departments.
- Attend training sessions and departmental meetings as and when requested.
- Repot all accidents via the company accident reporting procedure to a manager.
- Work with the porters to assist guests to their room/lodge, issuing keys and information.
- Applicants must be 18 or over.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Hotel Reception, Hotel Receptionist, Receptionist, Reception, Secretary, Secretarial Vacancies, Receptionist Vacancies, PA and Administration, Secretarial and Administration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com