Home Care Assistant – Female
Salary: £8.00 per hour, inclusive of a 50p bonus for attendance (for car drivers) + enhancement for weekend work.
Benefits: Full and comprehensive induction training + Shadowing paid at £30 per shift + Additional enhancement for all bank holidays + Employee Benefit Scheme – Perk box + Government pension scheme + free use of company mobile phone.
Hours: Either 7am-3pm or 3pm-10pm and alternate weekends.
Our client has been delivering care and support services to individuals in the Trafford area continuously since 1994, and is renowned locally for their high quality services. They are currently looking for a Home Care Assistant to join their team.
- Provide care and support to clients in their own homes in the community.
- Provide personal care for clients, such as bathing, washing, always ensuring that the client’s dignity and privacy is maintained.
- Assist clients with personal grooming, such as dressing, hair or dental care.
- Always encourage clients to be as self-managing as possible so they can maintain their independence.
- Assist with preparation, cooking feeding or serving of meals, to wash up and clear away afterwards.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally would have access to their own vehicle
- Previous experience is not necessary; we understand everybody has to start somewhere!
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management
- Organisational skills
If you feel you are the ideal candidate then APPLY today!
Keywords: Homecare Assistant / Care worker / Homecare / Nursing / Care Assistant / Care Assistant, Care Worker, Health Care Assistant, Health Care Worker, Senior Care Worker, Home Care, Health and Social Care, Medical Vacancies, Care Vacancies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com