Established in 2002 with over 35 years’ experience in the hoist hire industry, our client is one of the largest hoist hire companies in the North of England.Due to continued growth and success, our client is looking to recruit a Hire Controller to join the team.
Hours: 39 hours per week
Salary: Negotiable commensurate with experience
Responsible for all administration associated with a plant hire company, including stock control records, inventory, keeping electronic as well as hard copies of all test certificates and paperwork.
Maintaining machinery and vehicle logs and ensuring all kept up to date and issuing reminders when tests etc are due.
Other Responsibilities Will Include:
- The role of Hire Controller is to liaise with new and existing customers and fulfil their orders.
- To source and develop external suppliers for hires/sales.
- To handle and deal with customer enquiries in an efficient and professional manner.
- To develop the company profile with regard to proactive sales procedures and project management.
- To liaise with colleagues with regard to work schedules and status of equipment.
- To provide general administration support to managers/engineers
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and ICT skills.
- Flexible attitude to working.
- Microsoft Office skills.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Hire Controller, Plant Hire, Administrator, Hire Administrator, Administration,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org