Salary: Competitive + Uncapped Commission
Benefits: 28 days holiday, Training Opportunities, Work for a company recognised by “Investors in People”, Vibrant Modern Office with Parking , Company Contributable Pension ,Additional bonuses and incentives, Fitness Classes offered weekly
Hours: Full time
Our Client is a site setup and event specialist who provides a one stop shop solution for all types of companies when hiring equipment. This is an exciting opportunity for dynamic sales/service people to be part of our company growth in 2018.
Do you want to be inundated with sales opportunities and control your own earning potential?
Be offered a clear progression plan, where you have the ability to develop your own success?
Do you want to work in an amazing team were collaboration and Innovation are celebrated?
Then maybe you have what it takes to join our client and become part of a successful team based in South Manchester (Stockport – Easily accessed via transport links).
They are looking for Hire Controllers to provide exceptional service, build relationships and help their customers see them as the number one choice when it comes to hire.
We offer customers access to 1000’s of hire items anywhere in the country.
Providing products: –
- Toilets & Welfare
- Waste Removal
- Containers & Site Accommodation
- Generators & Lighting
- Temporary Fencing
- Large & Small Plant
- Tools & Equipment
- Access Equipment
What you will be doing
- Dealing with all inbound calls and online leads, identifying our customer needs and finding appropriate solutions
- Client negotiation, quotation and drafting proposals
- Management of enquiry pipeline and follow up process
- Identifying commercial opportunities and maximizing account growth opportunities
- Responsible for maintaining exceptional service levels and maintaining customer records
- Generating Revenue and achieving company targets
- Negotiating pricing and sourcing appropriate suppliers from our approved supplier list
We need people who:
- Display a strong Work Ethic
- Able to Problem Solving Abilities
- An Excellent Communicator
- Full of Personality
- Able to Learn & Develop
- Build great relationships with both internal and external customers
Be part of a company where your performance matters and you’ll be given the opportunity to achieve your goals.
If this is the role for you, then please send your CV with a covering letter and we will review your application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com