Opportunity for a qualified HGV Fitter to work as part of a team in a well-resourced garage facility, maintainingand servicing a fleet of artic and draw-bar vehicles and trailers, mainly Mercedes.
The ideal candidate will be:-
- an experienced HGV fitter carrying out 6 weekly inspections, servicing and MOT prep.
- flexible in terms of working hours
- able to work to a high standard in terms of defect rectification and general maintenance
- enthusiastic and have experience of both working on your own and as part of a team
- HGV Class 1 driving licence would be an advantage
To apply for the position, please click the APPLY button below and a member of the hiring team will be in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org