Since their establishment in 2003, our client has made a name for themselves across the UK and Ireland as the leading company in road restraint systems, traffic management, temporary safety barriers, civil engineering and much more. Due to constant success our client is now looking for the right candidate to come and join them as their next HGV Driver.
Duties will primarily involve:
- Collection of materials from depot and delivery of these materials to our client’s various work sites.
- Ensuring security of goods carried are at the highest level
- Ensure compliance with all transport procedures throughout the operation.
- Ensure all required documentation is completed accurately and in line with legislation
- To attend any relevant training as required, ensuring you remain fully equipped to perform your role effectively and to assist in the development of continuous improvement
- To report any accident or damage to any equipment or machinery
The ideal candidate will have:
- Class 1 license with up to date CPC training and a valid medical certificate within the last 6 months.
- CSCS Card
- Flexibility in relation to working hours – night works occasionally required
- Flexibility in relation to working location
- Be willing to assist with VRS / Safety Barrier works when not driving the lorry
- Prepared and able to complete necessary paperwork / safety checks
- Able to work under own initiative
If you feel that you meet the criteria our client is looking for, then send in a copy of your CV with your previous experience by clicking the APPLY button below to be a part of this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org