HGV Class 2 Multidrop Driver
Salary: £9.50p 40 Hours £14.25 Over Time Rate
Benefits: 20 days holiday + bank holidays, statutory pension scheme, excellent working environment, Full Market and product training will be given
Hours: Full time
Location: Roiget – covering South Wales
Our client is an independent family owned fuels and lubricants supplying homes, businesses and the agricultural sector across South Wales
They take pride in being a leading supplier of fuels and lubricants, 4×4 Baby Tanker, Standard tanker, 6wheeler and Arctic heating oil’s, Agricultural fuels Road fuels Ad blue and Lubricants
Their reputation for competitive price and delivery service is second to none and they are currently seeking a HGV Class 2 Multidrop driver for their Roiget Depot
- To deliver goods to customer’s premises
- To ensure vehicle is loaded correctly at all times
- To deliver drops in order and to correct address
- To ensure deliveries/service is carried out in a professional and timely manner at all times.
- To ensure vehicle is used appropriately i.e. parked on meters etc and to adhere to Company Policy at all times
- To report any problems encountered during the working day in a timely manner
- To ensure that all relevant paperwork is signed, completed correctly and on time.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Driver Requires CPC Class2 HGV Minimum 2Years driving Experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and disciplined
- Enthusiastic team player willing to learn new skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Reliable and well presented
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: HGV, Class 2, Multidrop, Lorry, Delivery, Tanker Driver, Transport, Logistics, Courier, Depot, Driver, Driving Vacancies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com