Our client has over 20 years’ experience and is one of the leading Independent Waste Management Companies and to this day continues to provide a professional service to their customer base.
Due to their continued success, our client is currently looking to hire a Fully Qualified HGV Class 2 Driver to transport and deliver/collect skips.
Location: Site based in Burnley.
Hours: 40hrs- 50hrs per week
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensures correct loading of vehicle.
- Delivers skips by identifying destination; selecting route; driving the vehicle.
- Maintains safe vehicle and conditions and protects load by complying with organisation policies and procedures and highway rules and regulations.
- Obtains payment on site by accepting cash and cheque payments, when required.
- Equipment Maintenance.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be both dependable and have great time management skills.
- Customer Focus.
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to.
- As this is a vacancy that requires driving to multiple locations, you will need to possess map reading skills.
- Reporting Skills.
- Cash Handling.
- Communication Skills.
- Must be over 25 for insurance purposes.
- Full CPC.
- Familiar with analogue tachograph and digi card.
- Required immediately.
- Experience not essential as full training will be given.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: HGV Driver, HGV, Driver, Driving Vacancies, HGV Vacancies, HGV Class 2 Driver, Class 2 Driver,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org