HGV CLASS 2 DRIVERS
Location: Cheshire, SK16
Hours: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: Competitive rates of pay
Established as a family business way back in 2003 by buying a single Mercedes Sprinter van, our client had a very straightforward objective:
“To provide the very best transport solutions in the business”
By doing this, the company would succeed and continue to grow through the recommendation of satisfied customers. The company now operates a fleet of over 40 vehicles and has extensive on-site warehousing facilities.
Due to this continued success over the years, our client is currently looking to recruit Class 2 drivers.
Duties Will Include:
- The work involves nights out which are fully expensed.
- Early starts are required especially when delivering to the south of the country.
- All drivers and vehicles are fully equipped.
- The job requires considerable manual handling.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be able to make multi- drop deliveries.
- Must be used to working with minimum supervision.
- Must have a current CPC digital tachograph card.
- No restriction on age and experience.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Driver/Lorry Driver/Multi-drop Driver/HGV Driver/Class 2/HGV Class 2/Class 2 Driver/Transport/Logistics
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com