Job Title: HGV class 2 skip lorry driver with experience.
Location: Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire.
Salary: Pay negotiable dependent on experience.
For nearly 20 years, our client has provided the South East of England with safe and cost effective demolition services with their own brand of specialist knowledge, a depth of experience and a broad base of resources. As a leading UK demolition contractor, our client covers general demolition on industrial, commercial and residential sites as well as dealing with asbestos and hazardous and contaminated waste removal.
Due to continued success over the years, our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who can bring their own experience to the table as a HGV Class 2 Skip Lorry Driver.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Planning delivery schedules and routes with transport managers.
- Supervising or helping to load and unload goods.
- Making sure loads are safely secured.
- Following traffic reports and changing your route if necessary.
- Completing delivery paperwork and log books.
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of the local area, but not essential.
- HGV Class 2 License.
- Driver CPC Card.
- Digital Tacho Card.
- Excellent driving skills and road safety knowledge.
- The ability to work alone and concentrate for long periods.
- A polite manner with customers.
- The ability to complete record sheets and paperwork accurately.
Start Date: Immediate start
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Driver, HGV Driver, Lorry Driver, Skip Driver, HGV Class 2 Driver, HGV Class 2, Automotive, Driving, Transport
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com