Job Title: Heavy Plant Fitter/Technician.
Hours: 50 to 60hours per week full time position.
Salary: Hourly rate would be £15 per hour plus overtime after 40 hours.
Our client is one of the largest plant hire companies and to this day still operates as a family run firm and have been working with a large majority of their customers for many years.
Due to their continued growth, our client is currently looking for a heavy plant fitter / technician experienced in earthmoving equipment required to work on field service, attending breakdowns and servicing medium to heavy plant equipment.
Key Duties to include:
- Assist in plant attachment installations.
- Servicing and repairs out on site and in the workshop.
- Create and maintain a safe working environment.
- Setting and maintaining high standards throughout the servicing and workshop department.
- Carrying out risk assessments.
- AD HOC duties where required.
The successful candidate must:
- Be methodical and well organised with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Be a strong team player with self-motivation and ambitious attributes with proven past experience of solving problems in a timely manner whilst maintaining strong lines of communication between customers, staff and management.
- The desired applicant shall be expected to work in house at the Sheffield depot as well as travel to site when necessary to carry out plant attachment installations and repairs ensuring that at all times you are offering the best service to the customer base.
- Experience in earthmoving equipment is essential.
- CSCS an advantage.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Plant Fitter, Mechanic, Mobile, Diesel Engineer, Mobile Fitter, Service, Plant hire, Equipment, Agricultural Rental Hire and Sales, Construction Plant, Cranes, Demolition, Lifting & Handling, Material Handling, Plant Hire.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org