An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health & Safety Consultant to join an established and well respected Health and Safety Consultancy located in Woodbridge with a national ‘blue chip’ client base.
This is a great opportunity to work with some of the UK’s top professionals who will help to mentor and support the right candidate to enable future career progression.
As part of the health & safety team you will be delivering bespoke health & safety consultancy and training services. You will be servicing a diverse client portfolio giving experience across a range of business sectors.
You will need to identify clients’ needs and find pragmatic and innovative solutions to build lasting relationships.
The work is varied and requires regional and London based travel with regular overnight stays.
- Strong health & safety background, with appropriate technical and professional qualifications.
- Experience in engineering would be advantageous.
- An all-round people person with a can do attitude, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organisation and time management skills are essential as you will be managing some of your own workload.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent experience required, whilst actively working towards chartered status.
- Full UK driving licence and access to own car, you will receive a competitive mileage rate and a range of additional expenses.
About the company:
Fun, professional and supportive, our client is looking for a like-minded individual to join the team. In return a competitive salary is on offer as well as 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), bonus opportunities, pension contributions and more. If our client sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of their success story, then what are you waiting for? Send in a copy of your CV with covering letter listing your experience today by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org