Health Care Assistants
Hours: Full Time / You will be required to work alternative weekends.
Salary: Competitive rates of pay, £8.25 an hour days and £8.85 nights.
Our client is a small and friendly residential home near Oakham. The home takes pride in their staff’s abilities to improve quality of life to their residents and to this day continues to do so. Due to continued success and growth, our client currently requires Health Care Assistants to start as soon as possible.
- To provide care and support for individual residents as prescribed in their plan of care
- To be a keyworker to nominated residents
- To be responsible for recording all care and support within care plans and communicating to senior staff any health concerns
The Ideal Candidate:
- Professional, approachable, honest, friendly, keen, enthusiastic with a positive attitude towards service users. Confident and able to contribute constructively to a team working environment.
- Sensitive to the needs of others and to the sick or infirm.
- An active team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- Calm and reflective in a crisis.
- Ability to work in sometimes stressful situations.
- DBS cost will be met by the employer.
- Uniform provided
If you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Health Care Worker, Healthcare Worker, Health Worker, Care Worker, Health Care Assistants, Health Care Assistant, Healthcare Assistant, Health and Medical, Health and Medical Vacancies, Care Vacancies, Healthcare Vacancies, Carer, Carer Vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com