Are you a passionate, caring individual? Are you a Health Care Assistant looking for a new fresh place to work? If the answer is yes, then our client is looking for someone like you to come and join their excellent team of carers!
Our client operates two care residences out of Stratford-upon-Avon and takes pride in their local reputation that is built upon delivering care solutions that are focused on the individual.
Your day to day tasks may include:
- Helping patients shower and get dressed.
- Helping people eat.
- Making beds.
- Using equipment to lift and move patients.
- Talking to patients and reassuring them.
- Helping patients to the toilet.
- Tidying the ward or patients’ homes.
- Taking patients’ temperature or pulse.
- Attending meetings with other healthcare professionals.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have good written and spoken communication skills.
- Have the ability to relate to people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Have the ability to handle patients with sensitivity and respect.
- Have great observational skills.
Salary: – Good rates of pay subject to experience.
Location:- Stratford upon Avon
So if you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for and would like to join the team, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLYbutton below to be part of this exciting opportunity!
Keywords: Health Care, Assistant, Health Care Assistant, Health Care Jobs, Assistant Jobs, Health Care Assistant Jobs, Medical Jobs, Carer, Carer Jobs, Healthcare, Healthcare Jobs, Care Residence Vacancy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com