Health and Safety and Compliance Manager
Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Our client is a unique, independent hospital specialising in the neuro-rehabilitation of adults. The company pride themselves on their exceptional care and unrivalled facilities as well as offering slow stream neuro-rehabilitation and neuro-behavioural services to adults with neurological impairments.
The company provides wide-ranging care for people suffering from complex conditions related to, or caused by, acquired/traumatic brain injury and other neurological illnesses, including spinal cord injury.
Our client is currently looking for a full-time Health and Safety and Compliance Manager. The role will be part of the organisation’s Central Services team and based near Salisbury in Wiltshire, with regular travel to Kent and occasional travel to Farnborough and Brighton. The role holder will have responsibility for H&S for the 4 sites.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified H&S and Compliance Manager who has experience of working in a healthcare setting (e.g. NVQ BSC or NEBOSH national diploma).
- Due to the role covering multi-sites, the post holder must have a current driving licence.
- You will preferably have previous multi-site experience and experience of developing and delivering training.
- In addition to Health and Safety the role holder will also be responsible for the Event Management System – training will be provided.
- As well as having the right technical expertise it is imperative you have strong communication skills.
- It is crucial that you have a proactive approach and are able work with the teams on and off site to encourage best practice with all aspects of safety in mind.
- This really is a great opportunity for someone who has got the right level of experience and encourages best practice.
- The successful candidate will benefit from an existing well-established Health and Safety Management System and a thorough handover from the existing staff member.
Closing date for applications: Friday 7th September 2018.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Health and Safety Compliance Manager, Health and Safety Manager, Compliance Manager, Health and Safety Management, Human Resources, Human Resources Manager
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org