L’Atelier De Joel Robuchon – Head Waiter Waitress
Our client, L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon is a Michelin-starred restaurant in West Street, Covent Garden, in the City of Westminster, London. The restaurant spans three floors, with the counter on the ground floor, the tables and restaurant on the first floor, and the salon bar and terrace on the upper floor
Due to continued success, our client is looking for a classically trained Head Waiter/Waitress to join the team in their impressive kitchens.
Salary and Company Benefits: Competitive
Location: Covent Garden, Central London/ West End
Hours: Operating a shift based system, further information on application
This is an excellent opportunity for skilled waiters wishing to expand on their repertoire, developing an understanding of unusual French ingredients, flavours and techniques within a familiar European framework. With L’Atelier De Joel Robuchon’s contemporary French cuisine as inspiration.
Our Head Waiter Waitress work in a creative, dynamic environment. Combining French and European traditions. We create new and innovative recipes with expert balance and immaculate presentation.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of dining room personnel to serve food aboard ship: Assigns duties, work stations, and responsibilities to personnel and directs their performances.
- Inspects dining tables and work areas for cleanliness.
- Greets patrons and shows them to dining tables.
- Requisitions supplies, such as glassware, china, and silverware.
- May suggest entrees, dinner courses, and wines to guests.
- May serve wine.
As well as helping you to build an impressive array of new skills, L’Atelier De Joel Robuchon offers the possibility of building a long and rewarding career within our globally respected restaurant collection.
- Michelin stars restaurants work experience obligatory.
Applicants must have the right to legally reside and work in the UK without any restrictions or limitations.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV and covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com